WE ARE HIRING AND TRAINING EXPERIENCED, LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENTS AND NEW AGENTS LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR CAREER!
Our team in Door County, is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than with the David Kaster/ iLoveDoorCounty.com Team at Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group
With the iLoveDoorCounty.com Team You Can:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where you WILL meet buyers and sellers in our high visibility walk-in location!
• Work independently and have the support of a team leader with 25+ years of experience
• Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
• Have or be willing and able to obtain a Wisconsin real estate license
• Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
• Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
• Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
• Networking and prospecting, using Coldwell Banker The Real Estate Group’s proven systems and models
Showing properties and working with home buyers
• Working with home sellers and be able to provide my unique marketing plan to your seller prospects.
Have access to and be able to meet your customers and clients at any of our 4 office locations in Door County -Sturgeon Bay, Egg Harbor, Fish Creek and now Sister Bay!)
Want to Learn More? for more information or to inquire about setting up a confidential interview call David Kaster at (920) 785-HOME (4663) or email dave@iLoveDoorCounty.com What are you waiting for?